We have all found ourselves in a tight spot with a flat tire, or smoking engine, but if you're smart enough to drive a Subaru, you don't have to worry about being stranded alone. Each Subaru from model year 2000 and forward is automatically covered with Subaru Roadside Assistance. Simply call 1-800-261-2155 when you're in trouble, and someone will be there to help you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Subaru Roadside Assistance is valid throughout a 3 year/36,000-mile Subaru Limited Warranty.*
With the coverage you are eligible for:
- Flat tire change to install your spare
- Towing to the nearest authorized Subaru retailer if you cannot safely drive your vehicle.
- Jump-start if your battery is dead
- Emergency lockout service
- Gasoline delivery if you run out of gas
- National Subaru retailer locator service, with phone numbers and location of the nearest retailer anywhere in the U.S. or Canada
If your vehicle exceeds the 3 year/36,000-mile Subaru Limited Warranty, have no fear. You can get extended, affordable coverage by calling 1-800-261-2155. Come in to Ed Shults Subaru whenever you need service, or to find your new, safe and reliable Subaru vehicle. We look forward to seeing you soon!